Online IELTS Tutoring & Practice Tests
TutorComp’s online IELTS tutoring is aimed at helping the students to achieve the maximum scores in IELTS exam. Our state of the art tutoring facilities include vast coverage of all the sections like Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing. English being the universal language, it is essential to learn it. Our online IELTS tutoring is aimed at making the candidates speak, read and write like a native English person.
IELTS Online Tutoring, What We Offer
Focus on every section like reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Help to know the test format
Result oriented approach
Maximum scores guaranteed
Why Prefer Online IELTS Tutoring
IELTS has become the most competitive and widely accepted language test in today’s world. With growing numbers of candidates applying for IELTS, finding the apt tutor has become a difficult task. TutorComp’s online IELTS tutoring aims at providing the best in class IELTS tutoring in a click away. Since the classes are scheduled as per the convenience of the student, a lot of time is being saved. People from any part of the world, irrespective age or class can make use of our Online IELTS tutoring.
IELTS (International English Language Test System) is the most commonly and widely accepted international standardized English test for non-native English language speakers. IELTS is the mandatory test required for immigrating to different parts of the world. IELTS is generally classified into two main modules:
1. Academic Module: This module focuses on those who wanted to learn at a tertiary level and for those who seek professional registration.
2. General Training module: This module focuses on those who want to migrate to an English speaking country.
IELTS Test is generally classified into four parts:
1. Reading: This section tests the reading ability of a candidate appearing for IELTS test. It comprises of three sections and a total number texts between 2150-2750 words. Section 1 includes two or three short texts that deal with day to day life. Section 2 includes two texts that deals with professional and job-related content. Section 3 include one long text that deals with a topic of the general text.
2. Listening: This section tests the listening ability. It contains four sections which deal with social situations and educational and training situations. Conversations are made between two persons in some case and more than two people in some other cases. The candidate is required to listen to the conversations and understand every bit of it.
3. Speaking: This is the most important section of IELTS Test. The speaking part is made between the examiner and the test candidate. It comprises of three main sections. The first section deals with a general introduction about the candidate. Following that, a particular topic is given to the candidate to speak about in the second section. The third section deals with a discussion where the examiner asks questions about the topic spoke by the candidate in the second section.
4. Writing: The writing section has two main tasks in it. The candidate is required to complete both within the given timeframe. It includes writing about topics of general interest, responding to letters in everyday life, describing a chart or diagram etc.