Online Arabic Tutoring
Learning Arabic can open numerous doors to exciting experiences and career opportunities. There is a high demand for fluency in Arabic, especially in Arab-speaking countries. You will also gain a deeper understanding of the rich cultures of these countries, and even understand related languages more easily. Our tutors cater to learners of all age groups and competencies.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Gain working knowledge of Arabic through online language tutoring in a personalized setting to help you at school, college, the workplace, and beyond.
- Use your knowledge of Arabic to pass important language tests including that for acquiring citizenship in the United Arab Emirates.
- Enjoy numerous career opportunities in Arab-speaking countries.
- Learn languages like Farsi and Persian, as well as Spanish and French more easily by applying your knowledge of Arabic.
- Make traveling to the Middle East more enjoyable by being able to communicate with native speakers confidently.
TutorComp’s Approach To Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!