Online Science & Technology Tutoring
Created for learners between the ages of 3 and 12, the International Baccalaureate PYP Science and Technology curriculum is designed to help students develop a scientific bent of mind, and consequently an understanding and appreciation of the world. Through a transdisciplinary approach, students are given a foundation in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) – to give rise to the next generation of innovators.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Learn Science and Technology by exploring their connection with other subjects.
- Develop curiosity and ingenuity as well as a sense of responsibility towards themselves and the world.
- Our tutors help young learners to enjoy opportunities to develop science-specific skills.
- Learn to observe and gather data, and use tools to measure data in a personalized online setting through effective guidance.
- Build scientific vocabulary.
- Identify problems, carry out investigations, make predictions, and evaluate data.
- Apply scientific knowledge to hone their understanding of the world.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!