Online Languages Tutoring
The International Baccalaureate PYP Languages curriculum gives children aged 3 to 12 a firm foundation in languages. It empowers them with a skill that’s vital to social interactions, relationships, and life as a whole. By enriching their personal growth early on, young learners develop a curiosity and inquisitiveness about life, and confidence to engage with the world.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Build on the innate instincts of children to communicate.
- Learn languages within fun contexts and apply them to new situations.
- Our tutors help young learners to use languages as tools to listen, think, speak, read, write and reflect.
- Have a framework to support critical thinking within the young minds.
- Experience the richness and diversity of languages through personalized instruction in a caring environment.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!