Online Visual Art Tutoring
With the aim to give wings to creativity, the International Baccalaureate MYP Visual Art curriculum provides students aged 11 to 16 with the ideal launchpad to explore their imagination. Students learn to acquire new skills, challenge perceptions and grow into artists and learners of the arts. Being a dynamic process, development in visual art sees students move freely in the creative process.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Learn the rich histories of artworks and build awareness of aesthetics.
- Learn to create and present art as well as develop skills in art through personalized guidance.
- Our tutors help students to gain an understanding of how to respond and reflect on art.
- Become aware of your artistic development and explore the important role that art plays in your life and the world.
- Explore artistic ideas and learn to critically evaluate your work and that of others.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!