Online Life Sciences Tutoring
With an inquiry-based structure, the International Baccalaureate MYP Life Sciences curriculum takes students on a concept-based journey of learning. They discover the vast realm of Life Sciences and learn to apply their experiences to the real world. The MYP curriculum develops a conceptual understanding for deeper learning of the sciences, and students learn to work independently and collaboratively on scientific research.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors help you develop the skills needed to conduct meaningful investigations in science.
- Build open-mindedness and flexibility to ask questions, solve problems and construct logical conclusions in a personalized online environment.
- Use scientific knowledge to support your answers.
- Understand the role of science in your life, your society, and the world at large.
- Evaluate the impact of scientific developments and applications around you.
- Gain a sense of responsibility towards different communities and the life around us.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!