Online Visual Art Tutoring
The International Baccalaureate DP Visual Arts allows students to understand the vast world of visual arts. They learn theories and practices of visual arts, challenge their own assumptions and expectations, and explore the myriad layers that make up this thought-provoking subject. The course is aimed at students who intend to pursue visual arts at a higher level and for those who wish to properly appreciate visual arts.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors help you to learn the different techniques of creating visual art and understand how they have evolved.
- Explore and experiment with various media to produce artworks.
- Understand the dynamic nature of visual arts and learn about the evolution and diversity of arts through the ages.
- Learn to communicate ideas through art with confidence.
- Develop analytical and critical skills to evaluate art.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!