Online Language & Literature Tutoring
The International Baccalaureate DP Language and Literature program enables students to appreciate the complexity of language and its rich variety of contexts. It encompasses three courses: Literature and performance, Language A: language and literature, and Language A: literature. Each course is designed to provide students with a good working knowledge of their chosen language. They can also choose to study two languages to obtain a bilingual diploma.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors help you to gain critical thinking skills through interactions with different texts from several periods.
- Learn how language challenges as well as sustainable ways of thinking.
- Hone oral and written powers of expression.
- Learn to critically analyze communication by examining interactions between text and audience.
- Understand the techniques employed in literary criticism.
- Develop a lifelong interest in the beauty of language.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving for 9 yrs in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!