Online History Tutoring
Academically challenging yet balanced, the International Baccalaureate DP History curriculum is a world history program that provides students with a multi-perspective view of the past. The interpretive discipline helps students comprehend the history and consequently, have a better understanding of the world. By studying various types of history including political, cultural, social, and economic, they engage with a detailed exploration of the past.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors help you to think historically and gain factual knowledge.
- Learn important thinking and research skills such as text analysis and comprehension.
- Appreciate the complexities of historical concepts and developments.
- Develop international-mindedness by learning the histories of various regions.
- Understand chronology and different historical perspectives.
- Reflect on history to better understand oneself and society.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!