Online Geography Tutoring
The International Baccalaureate DP Geography curriculum provides students with a solid understanding of this dynamic subject. Focusing on the relationships between individuals, societies, and physical processes, it integrates the geography of humans with the physical and environmental worlds. Through the program, students develop scientific and socio-economic knowledge that they can use to drive change.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors help in exploring the interactions between people, places, and the environment.
- Gain an understanding of how geographic issues are influenced by human and social factors.
- Examine global issues that impact geography like climate change and poverty.
- Discover how geographic issues can be resolved by synthesizing the knowledge gained.
- Develop an appreciation for alternative perspectives and ideas.
TutorComp’s Approach To Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!