Online Social Studies Tutoring
As part of general education, Social Studies is designed to give students an understanding of their social environment and the vital role they play in it. The curriculum aims to shape students into well-informed citizens. Drawing from other subjects such as Political Science, Economics, History, and Geography, the subject provides a detailed view of society and its many intricacies.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Understand society in terms of time and space and how it is constantly changing through personalized discussions.
- Learn about contemporary India, its evolution, and its connections with the world.
- Learn about the Indian Constitution, its values, and how to be part of a democratic society.
- Appreciate India’s diversity and heritage as well as the challenges it faces.
- Develop a rational mindset concerning analyzing data and information.
- Develop the qualities needed to become a responsible, open-minded individual.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
All our tutors undergo a rigorous selection process to ensure that students receive only the best learning. The selection process involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.