Online Computer Science Tutoring
Students studying Computer Science as a part of the Canadian curriculum learn the vast capabilities of computers and the fundamentals of the subject. Areas such as basic programming, web applications, algorithms, etc are further explored in the curriculum. With the basics in place, students can move on to pursue Computer Science at a higher level to build lucrative careers in web development, data science, software engineering, and many more.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Learn Computer Science from the basics through personalized guidance from qualified educators.
- Build a foundation early on to pursue Computer Science in higher education.
- Use creativity and innovation to come up with out-of-the-box ideas to meet today’s challenges.
- Participate in activities to learn better ways of using computers and technology through live online instruction.
- Learn about computer hardware and software, and the scope of information technology (IT).
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards. Our objective is to create a real-time virtual classroom with interactive fun learning experiences.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.