Online English Tutoring
Our online English tutors for Australian Curriculum caters to providing online tutoring right from English Foundation till year 10, organized into three interrelated features. Together the three components by interacting and enriching the other two elements in an innovative and flexible way form an integrating structure of disciplinary knowledge and focus on developing student’s knowledge, understanding and skills in the core areas of language learning – Listening, Reading & viewing, writing & creating, Speaking from Foundation to year 10.
English – Primary Level
The study of English helps students to communicate well, understand other subjects and become informed citizens. Our well-trained online English tutors provide tutoring which helps students discern differences between literature, language, and literacy by teaching them all rules of the grammar, punctuation and other nuances of the language. Through this online English tutors and tutoring service, Australian Curriculum, we provide Expert online English tutoring sessions for primary students. Our online English tutoring helps to:
- Strengthen the basic concepts in English
- Enhance expression style
- Expand writing and reading skills
- Broaden questioning skills
- Foster effective communication
- Enlarge vocabulary
English(Grade 7 to Grade 10)
In our Australian Education system, the panel of English online tutoring gives tutoring for students keeping in mind the various tests they need to clear during their school years. This would include the various states’ test patterns: Queensland, Western Australia, Victoria, Tasmania and New South Wales. Our middle level online English tutors provide online tutoring for students of Grade 7 to Grade 10. Our English tutors help students to:
- Communicate well, understand other subjects and become informed citizens
- Understand how language use can have inclusive and exclusive social effects and can empower or disempower people
- Define vocabulary choices to discriminate between shades of meaning, with deliberate attention to the effect on audiences
English (Grade 11 – 12)
Australian Curriculum has been written for four senior secondary subjects within the English learning area – English, English as an Additional Language or Dialect, Essential English, Literature.
- A statement of rationale and a set of aims
- Content descriptions that specify what students are to be taught across four units
- Achievement standards that describe the quality of learning expected of students at five levels / each pair of units
The senior secondary Australian Curriculum for English:
- Has been subject to widespread and continued discussion during its development
- Has been appraised against curricula of leading nations during the development process
Our English tutors strive to help Year 11 and Year 12 students prepare for the HSC exam by teaching them strategies and methods online at their pace and convenience to understand the fundamental rules in such a manner that helps them to gain speed and score well in their ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank). The online tutoring classes for year 11 and year 12 students are well suited to score high in
- Victorian certificate of education (VCE) – Victoria.
- Queensland certificate of Education (QCE) – Queensland.
- (South Australian certificate of Education)- South Australia.
- Australian Capital Territory year 12 certificate.