TutorComp’s online GCSE computer science tutoring is aimed at providing better learning assistance to students. Since computer science covers topics from a large area, extra effort is to be keyed in for the better understanding of the subject. Our wide network of expert tutors from internationally acclaimed Universities is a sure game for those students looking for the best online tutoring.
What do we offer?
A better understanding of computer related terminologies.
Laying the foundation for higher studies in computer science.
Detailed coverage of all topics.
Assistance of native tutors if needed
Test Preparation help
The topics included in GCSE Computer Science Tutoring are:
- Identify and describe computer systems
- Understanding of Central Processing Unit
- Different types of memory
- Functional characteristics of secondary storage technologies
- Nature of data; conversion of data into binary format.
- Relationship between data storage units
- Techniques of conversion between number systems
- Functions of operating systems
- Functions of commonly used programs
- Common application programs
- Packets and protocols
- Network topologies and connections
- Network security techniques and policies.
Internet & Communications
- Working of internet transmissions
- Internet communication protocols
- Understanding of HTML
- Understanding of algorithms
- Use of algorithms
- Programming tools and terms
- Programming errors
- Programming constructs
- Test the solution
- Modifying test solutions according to test results
- Report of investigation
- Evaluating solution
Ethical, Social and Legal Aspects
- Importance of confirming to professional standards
- Usage of computer systems responsibly and effectively