GCSE Accounting Online Tutoring
GCSE Online Accounting Tutoring, What We offer?
A better understanding of the subject with live and interactive sessions.
Service of experienced and highly qualified tutors around the world.
Helping the students to make use of accounting principles in daily life.
Homework assistance to students.
Assignment help on demand
Assistance of native tutors if needed
Sources and recording of data
- The double entry system of book-keeping
- Business Documents
The purpose of Accounting
- Books of prime entry
- The ledger
Verification of accounting records
- The trial balancing
- Correction of errors
- Bank conciliation
- Control accounts
Principles of financial statements
- Income statements
- Statements of financial position
Preparation of financial statements
- Sole traders
- Limited liability companies
- Clubs and societies
- Manufacturing accounts
- Incomplete records
- Capital and revenue expenditure and receipts
- Accounting for depreciation and disposal of non-current assets
- Other payables and other receivables.
- Valuation of inventory
- Bad debts and provision for doubtful debts
Analysis and interpretation
- Summary of commonly used ratios
- Interpretation of accounting ratios
- Inter-firm comparison
- Interested parties
- Limitations of accounting statements
Accounting principles and policies
- Accounting principles
- Accounting policies
For more details, please register for our free demo session