Online Language & Literature Tutoring
The International Baccalaureate MYP Language and Literature curriculum focuses on 6 core areas to help learners between the ages of 11 and 16 build upon their knowledge of language and literature. These include listening, viewing, speaking, reading, writing, and presenting. Students are given ample opportunity to learn to investigate, take action, and reflect independently. The MYP curriculum aims to instill a spirit of inquiry to encourage students towards lifelong learning.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors help students learn the beauty and intricacies of language and literature.
- Encourage personal development and broaden one’s cultural identity through understanding the language.
- A study from a range of texts and writing styles to build linguistic and literary devices.
- Help students become reflective thinkers and gain command overwriting.
- Prepare students for positive aspects of life by understanding the importance of right communication and expression through the chosen language.
TutorComp’s Approach To Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
All our tutors undergo a rigorous selection process to ensure that students receive only the best learning. The selection process involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training. Our instructors and technical support team are constantly available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.