Online Combined Science Tutoring
Combined Science is a broad combination of physics, chemistry, and biology. In this curriculum, students are educated about the fundamental principles of these combined sciences through theory and practicals. The subject develops a base of knowledge in students, which helps them in their higher studies. Students also learn the impacts of scientific research on communities, the environment, and individuals. Through online tutoring, students are exposed to broader ideas during one-on-one discussions on technological effects that are changing the world, and plays an increased effect on their interest in science and related fields.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Students will acquire adequate knowledge about biology, physics, and chemistry to form a foundation for further education in sciences.
- Understand the evidence-based nature of science, its usefulness, and its limitations.
- Through personalized guidance, learn about scientific disciplines and theories, and how it applies to an individual’s everyday life
- Students will be able to build their vocabulary and learn about apparatus and techniques that apply in science.
- Understand to interpret data, evaluate it, and create hypotheses.
TutorComp’s Approach To Learning
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.