Online English Tutoring
The English subject offered under CBSE/ICSE/ISC goes beyond introducing students to literary texts and seeks to help them develop their imagination. Students learn important communication skills, build confidence in oral and written communication, and develop the ability to articulate their perspectives appropriately. They also gain an appreciation of different varieties of English and the cultures they reflect.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Develop an understanding of English grammar, structure, and idioms.
- Learn to use appropriate English for different social settings.
- Build listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- Participate in discussions and conversations in non-classroom settings.
- Learn to read poems properly and write summaries.
- Learn to write reports, dialogues, and short stories.
- Learn to appreciate good literature.
- Experience the thoughts of people of the world through literature.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards. Our objective is to create a real-time virtual classroom with interactive fun learning experiences.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!