Online Computer Science Tutoring
The CBSE/ICSE/ISC Computer Science curriculum aims to give students a firm understanding of algorithmic problem-solving through the use of data, functional and procedural abstractions, and object-based and object-oriented abstractions. Students also learn architecture and machine language of a microprocessor to understand how computers process and store data.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Develop computational thinking by learning how to reason with conditionals, variables, iteration, and state transition in a personalized setting.
- Develop an understanding of the architecture and operating system of computers as well as mobile and cloud computing.
- Understand data types and structures from qualified educators.
- Understand algorithms and their structure.
- Explore and learn SQL and cyber safety.
- Gain awareness of the ethical problems of computing.
TutorComp’s Approach To Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!