Online Tutoring: Why is Whiteboard better than Video Conferencing software?
It’s been a long time since there has been this discussion going on over the internet and social media. Ofcourse, video conferencing software tools are a great medium for communication, but are they always effective when it comes to learning?
Risks of Video Conferencing Software tools
- Most of the video conferencing Softwares are paid and customers have to download the software and install on their computers.
- Users need to actually download the software and be aware of software updates. In the worst case, your operating system might not even support the new update.
- There are no playback or recording facilities available in various video calling software making it difficult for students to recollect the lessons afterward
- There are various privacy issues involved when it comes using normal video calling software as us your online tutoring medium. People can add you unnecessarily to their contact list and compromise your personal details.
- Advance Scheduling is not possible
- There are no learning and geometric tools available like pencil, graph, eraser etc which makes tutor-student interaction less fruitful.
Why TutorComp’s Whiteboard is ideal for online tutoring?
Whiteboard of TutorComp is nothing but the best. Sleek, compact yet so simple. Our whiteboard comes with a host of features to help tutors and students get an experience of the complete online classroom. The best part is even a beginner can understand the features so easily. Also, there is no need to download whiteboard as this is a browser based platform. On our highly interactive whiteboard, students and tutors can write, draw or share documents and have many tools that help the students and tutors to have a highly interactive class. Below given are a couple of screenshots of the whiteboard to get a better understanding of this integrated platform.
If you want to get a demo session, take a demo here