TutorComp's online IELTS tuition is aimed at helping the students to achieve the maximum scores in IELTS exam. Our state of the art tutoring facilities include vast coverage of all the sections like Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing. English being the universal language, it is essential to learn it. Our online IELTS tuition is aimed at making the candidates speak, read and write like a native English person.
IELTS has become the most competitive and widely accepted language test in today's world. With growing numbers of candidates applying for IELTS, finding the apt tutor has become a difficult task. TutorComp's online IELTS tuition aims at providing the best in class IELTS tuition in a click away. Since, the classes are scheduled as per the convenience of the student, a lot of time is being saved. People from any part of the world, irrespective age or class can make use of our Online IELTS tuition.
Unique features of TutorComp's Online IELTS Tuition
Our Online IELTS tuition is affordable for everyone. Charges are made as per the hours of classes attended. No hidden or extra charges.
Online Classes are scheduled as per the convenience of the student.
We provide quality tutoring with tutors selected from all around the globe. We have highly qualified and well experienced IELTS tutors from around the world. Student have the option for requesting native tutors
We provide the service of parent portal where all the records of academic performance of the student are shared to the parents.
Our IELTS tutors do a progress analysis assessment of the student on a regular basis.
TutorComp's sophisticated methods of training helps you to get the maximum scores in IELTS. Students enrolling for IELTS online tuition with TutorComp will be given a diagnosis test which helps us to understand the key area of focus needed. Our Educational Managers assign the apt tutor for the student based on the diagnosis test result. Our tutors keeps an account of the daily academic performance of the student. The feedbacks and remarks are shared with the parents in our Parent Portal. Assistance of native tutors are provided on the request. With the help of latest technology like shared white boards, students get a real time class room atmosphere. For more details, register for our Free Live Demo Session.
IELTS (International English Language Test System) is the most commonly and widely accepted international standardised English test for non-native English language speakers. IELTS is mandatory test required for immigrating to different parts of the world. IELTS is generally classified into two main modules:
1. Academic Module: This module focuses on those who wanted to learn at a tertiary level and for those who seek professional registration.
2. General Training module: This module focuses on those who want to migrate to an English speaking country.
1. Reading: This section tests the reading ability of a candidate appearing for IELTS test. It comprises of three sections and a total number texts between 2150-2750 words. Section 1 includes two or three short texts that deals with day to day life. Section 2 includes two texts that deals with professional and job related content. Section 3 include one long text that deals with a topic of general text.
2. Listening: This section tests the listening ability. It contains four sections which deals with social situations and educational and training situations. Conversations are made between two persons in some case and more than two people in some other cases. The candidate is required to listen to the conversations and understand every bit of it.
3. Speaking: This is the most important section of IELTS Test. The speaking part is made between the examiner and the test candidate. It comprises of three main sections. The first section deals with a general introduction about the candidate. Following that, a particular topic is given to the candidate to speak about in the second section. The third section deals with a discussion where the examiner ask questions about the topic spoke by the candidate in the second section.
4. Writing: The writing section has two main tasks in it. The candidate is required to complete both within the given timeframe. It includes writing about topics of general interest, responding to letters in everyday life, describing a chart or diagram etc.
"The activities at TutorComp helped me a lot with my communication skills, as well as overcoming my shyness. The teachers were always supportive, which allowed me to score good for IELTS exam”
" TutorComp was my first online education experience. There, I was able to develop my communication skills and also increase my personal confidence for preparing IELTS ."
" TutorComp was awesome. Tutor gave me the exact information I needed and didn't ramble too much like some. He kept my interest and I'm fully satisfied. I feel more confident about my test now. "